- This event has passed.
After Hours Ribs & Brew #men
February 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Monthly men’s night of free food, beer & a story from the bible. The theme of After Hours is “Montana men growing in integrity & purpose.” Join us in that pursuit as we discuss the journey of life.
#men #free #casual
- Arrive around 6:30pm. Grab a nametag, a drink, & socialize a bit.
- Buffet style line with a full dinner starts by 6:45pm.
- Find a spot at any table and dig in!
- Around 7:30pm we hear from the evening’s speaker, walking us through a story in the bible and pointing out bits of wisdom, personal anecdotes & challenges to apply to your life.
- By 8:00pm we are discussing the story around each table. Feel free to sit back & listen if you don’t wish to participate.
- The event ends around 8:30pm. We hope you enjoy yourself, the human connection & the timeless wisdom from the scriptures.
See map below (near old warehouse).